Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day 2012

Hello my friends..... Welcome to Queenbee Designs.

This is my first time participating in World Cardmaking Day with
my fellow design team members 
of

I decided on a Halloween card that I just love how it came out!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



Here is another version in portrait style:



Recipe:

- AJVD Eye on Halloween Stamp Set
- AJVD Spooky Stamp Set
- AJVD Witchy Poo Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Cardstock (Pumpkin Pie, Black & Limeade)
- Miscellaneous Halloween Paper
- Archival Black Ink
- Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink
- Zing Orange Embossing Powder
- Miscellaneous Ribbon



Head on over to A Jillian Vance Design and check out the other design team members projects!


Please leave a comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance
http://pinterest.com/ajillianvance/

1 comment: