Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank You ....

Thank goodness it is Friday!!

Time for my A Jillian Vance Design Team
Post for the week using two of her brand
new stamp sets and dies.

I have made a clean and simple card....something
that is very hard for me to do!   Very proud
of myself because guess what?  I didn't use
any ribbon!  That is a FIRST!


Recipe:

~ AJVD Many Thanks Stamp Set
~ AJVD Flutters & Flower Stamp Set
~ AJVD Fancy Label Die
~ AJVD {die}namic Duo Die Set
by Lara Originals
~ Recollections Lavendar & Cream Cardstock
~ Color Box Black Premium Ink Pad
~ Spectrum Noir Markers
~ Recollections Half Pearls
~ Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
 ~ We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper



 Hope you enjoyed today's craftiness!

Please leave a
comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment