Saturday, June 15, 2013

Celebrate Freedom!

Hello everyone,bringing you my 
A Jillian Vance Design
weekly design team post! 

However, I am posting on Saturday
since A Jillian Vance Design had
a HUGE STAMP & DIE release
yesterday!

My theme for day is Celebrate Freedom!
As a very patriotic American --- this
is one of my favorite holidays!  I fly
my Red/White/Blue with PRIDE!

I am sharing both of my cards today.


Recipe:

~AJVD Celebrate Freedom Stamp Set
~ AJVD Chalkboard Art Die Set
~ Recollections Red/White Blue Cardstock
~ Range Black Ink Pad
~ Color Box Blueberry, Strawberry &
Banana Ink Pads



Recipe:

~AJVD Celebrate Freedom Stamp Set
~ AJVD {die}voted Dog Tag Die
~ AJVD Pear Pin
~ Recollections Red/White Blue Cardstock
~ Blue Satin Ribbon
~ Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Denim Jeans/Barn Door)
~ Range Black Ink Pad

AJVD Products to make these projects:


   I hope you enjoyed my cards. They were a
lot of fun to make. Check out the rest
of the Design Team Posts for this week!

Visit A Jillian Vance Design blog!
You don't want to miss it!

twitter: @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment