Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love - 3 Mini Valentines

Hello Everyone!    Stopping in today with my
A Jillian Vance Design Team Post for this week.
I have made some super simple Valentine 3x3 cards using the
 NEW True Love Stamp Set.  These cards can be made
utilizing all those "scrap" pieces of paper you hate
to throw out.

Recipe:

- Miscellaneous Printed, Green, Pink & White Cardstock
-- Memento Espresso Ink
- Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink

 http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.com/true-love-stamp-set/

Hope you enjoyed my card today!  Stop on over to
A Jillian Vance Design and checkout the rest of the
 design team posts.  I would love to have you checkout my creations!

 Please leave a comment! Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments:

Post a Comment