Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veteran's Day Card

Denise here bringing you a
Veteran's Day Card for Veterans Day 11/11/14
for my A Jillian Vance Design Team post.

Coming from a long history of Veteran's in my family, I want
to thank ALL Veterans for their service and sacrifice.  Without
our freedoms that they defend posting on a simple blogs as this
would not even be possible.

For my card today I used so many different dies and sets from A Jillian Vance
Design.    I couldn't believe it when I started listing them!  As you will see I used
the traditional red/white/blue theme for my card.    This really was a simple
card to make --- not too much and not too little.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

Dog Tag, Happy Veteran's Day, Thank you Hero
Veteran's Day Card

Recipe:
~ Blue/White/Red Printed Cardstock
~ Red Ink Pad
~ Red/White Bakers Twine
~ Red / Blue Embellishments
~ Foam Dots

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team
projects for the week.

Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment