Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Jillian Vance Design -- My Favorite Projects

Hello, I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen as one of the newest design team members of  A Jillian Vance Design .   My excitement about this has me doing the happy dance!!  They design clear stamps and fabulous versatile dies.   I am so in love with their products!

 I have always enjoyed crafting and needlework, but found my love of papercrafting about 4 years ago when i bought my Cricut Expression.   My papercrafting interest has just snowballed from there.
 
On to my favorite project, or should I say projects using A Jillian Vance Design Stamps and Dies??  Yes you heard me right.... I hate making decisions.  So I decided to post two of my favorite projects!   The first is my Ohio State Graduation Card I made for a co-worker  who's card recipient is attending Ohio State this fall. 

Ohio State Recipe:

- AJVD Emerald Cut {die}mond Die Set
- AJVD Ohio Game Day Stamp Set
- Black, Red, White, Grey, Brown & Green  Cardstock
- Black Satin Ribbon
- Green Stickles
- Glossy Accents




 My second project is a flat card using the super fun zipper die.  I made it for my friend who hadn't been feeling well to brighten her day!

Friend Card Recipe:

 - AJVD Zipper Die
 - AJVD Universal Zipper Stamp Set
 - Printed Cardstock from Stash
 - Sage, Cream, Brown, Lavendar Cardstock
 - Flower Button
 - Bakers Twine
 - Recollections Bling




Head on over to A Jillian Vance Design and meet the other Design Team Members and check out their great projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment