Friday, September 7, 2012

Too Cute to Spook Card

Hey there peeps! It's my day to post for A Jillian Vance Design so I am sharing my Too Cute to Spook Halloween Card featuring the stamp set of week AJVD "Funny Fall Faces."


I had a great time designing this card and it actually makes me snicker a little when I look at it.  Hope you like it as much as me.

Supplies:

- AJVD Funny Fall Faces Stamp Set

- AJVD Spooky Stamp Set

- AJVD {die}-namic Duo Die Set

- Miscellaneous Orange and Yellow Cardtock.
- Debbie Mum Halloweek Cardstock (from a couple years ago)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Orange Satin Ribbon
- Dimensionals
- Wiggly Eyes

Head over to my A Jillian Vance Design and check out the many projects the Design Team has created for you this wee.

Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment