Friday, September 6, 2013

Are you ready for some football???

Hello Friday!  Today I am here with my A Jillian Vance Design
 Team Post for the week!   This week --- FOOTBALL!

I must say Football Season is MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!
I decided to make a football party invitation!  Hope you love it
as much as I do!



Recipe:

~ AJVD Ohio Game Day Stamp Set
~ AJVD Embellished Oval Die Set
~ AJVD Polka Dot Circle Backdrop Die Set
~ AJVD Polka Dot Backdrop Die Set
~AJVD Basic Back Drop Die Set
~ AJVD {Buckeye Blend} Exclusive Divine Twine
~ Tim Holtz Brick Texture Fade Folder
~ Recollections Red / Grey / White Cardstock
~ Brown / Green Scrap Cardstock
~ Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
 






Hope you liked my project for today.  Stop on over to
A Jillian Vance Design and check out the other design
team members posts.

Please leave a comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance

1 comment:

  1. Fun card, Denise! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete