Friday, September 27, 2013

Join Us for a Spell

Join Us for a Spell or at least our blog hop!

and 
BLOG HOP

Many of you have probably noticed that the new Mini Bag Die
is my favorite die to use at the moment!   Now that Jillian has
added a matching Tag Die that inserts inside perfectly ---- the
possibilities are endless!!

I decided to make a Halloween Party Invitation and what
a cute way to use the Mini Bag Die!



My project was made using adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives.   The E-Z Runners are fabulous and are super sticky!    I used the 3D Foam Squares to pop up my green cardstock layer on my tag insert to give it a little bit of dimension.


Recipe:



We have some GREAT prizes!  Enter to win between September 23 - 27, 2013 by commenting here and our Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®'s blog!  Comment each day on each Blog Hop post to increase your chances of winning! One commenter will be randomly drawn from each company blog to win a stamp set and a selection of adhesives!

Check out the other design team posts for
this fabulous blog hop at 
A Jillian Vance Design!
 
We love to hear your comments!
Follow AJVD on Facebook
Please {Pin} my Project!
twitter:  @ajillianvance
Instagram:  @ajillianvancedesign

No comments:

Post a Comment