Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hump Day!!

It's an exciting day for A Jillian Vance Design!
Today the design team is bringing you projects
using the new stamp and die releases!!

 I love all the new dies that Jillian has been releasing!
Hello Sunshine is a new stamp set of Sunflowers and
matching sentiments that I decided to use in my
card project. 

Recipe:

~ AJVD Hello Sunshine Stamp Set
~ AJVD Basic Backdrop Die Set
~ AJVD Polka Dot Backdrop Die Set
~ AJVD Basic Circle Backdrop Die Set
~ DCWV Autumn Printed & Solid Carstock
~ Recollections Gold Cardstock
~ Spectrum Noir Alcohol Makers
~ Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
~ Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink Pad
~ Rust Crinkle Ribbon

  I hope you enjoyed my card it was a lot
of fun to make. Check out the rest
of the Design Team Posts for this week!

twitter: @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment