Friday, August 9, 2013

Keep Calm & Teach On!

I am so excited to show you my A Jillian Vance Design
 Team Post using the Mini Bag Die & Teacher Teacher
stamp set for a back to school themed project!

This mini bag die is going to be my all time 
favorite die!  It is so versatile and the perfect
size for gift cards, tags and craft
trading cards.



Recipe:

~ AJVD Teacher Teacher Stamp Set
~ AJVD Writing 101 Background Builder Stamp
~ AJVD {die}namic Duo Die Set
~ AJVD Mini Bag Die
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Red Rumple Ribbon from Loves Buggin
- Kraft Wrapping Paper
-Misc Scrap Paper (Red / White)
- Spectrum Noir Markers


Hope you liked my project for today.  Stop on over to
A Jillian Vance Design and checkout my other posts.

Please leave a comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment