Friday, August 16, 2013

Santa's Secret Stache

Hello Friday!  I am so so late at scheduling
 my A Jillian Vance Design Team Post!  All I can say is ----
I had a sick fur baby on my hands last night and I am just getting
to posting my project for this week (actually my 2nd project!)
Please forgive me!

I am so partial to this mini bag die, I just can't help but use it!

Today I am using two new releases!  The Moustache/Lips Die set and
the Staching Through the Snow Stamp Set.  You are going
to love these sets!   I know the {die}Sign Team already does!


Recipe:

~ AJVD Staching Through the Snow Stamp Set
~ AJVD Moustache / Lips Die Set
~ AJVD Mini Bag Die
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Kraft Wrapping Paper
-Misc Scrap Paper (Red / White)

Hope you liked my project for today.  Stop on over to
A Jillian Vance Design and checkout the other Design Team posts.

Please leave a comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment